Block and Hexter Vacation Center is a marvelous place that offers you freedom from the chaos in your life, while allowing you to enjoy nature in a relaxed atmosphere. Situated in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, on 560 wooded acres with a 60-acre natural spring fed lake, the picturesque surroundings offer the ideal setting to come together as a community and learn, while taking advantage of the many recreational opportunities.
Join us for this exciting week with your friends from USCJ HAZAK. Enjoy outstanding lectures by our scholars-in-residence, as well as many other activities and three strictly kosher meals a day, served to you by our experienced and friendly staff.
Your Trip Includes:
- Roundtrip bus transportation from various pick-up points.
- Comfortable accommodations: Double, single and arranged shares, all with air conditioning, private bath and daily housekeeping
- Scrumptious Glatt Kosher meals and choices of entrée & snacks
- Heated Pool/Jacuzzi/Boating
- Tennis/Handball/Golf nearby
- New Fitness center open all day - Complimentary personal training
- Crafts/Painting/Computer Classes
- Daily and Shabbat Services
- Nightly activities & entertainment
- All Gratuities
June 28 - July 5, 2012 - (8 Days/7 Nights)
New Jersey, METNY & Southeast
Double Occ. pp. $790, Single $1025
Seaboard, Mid-Atlantic, Empire & Connecticut Valley
Double Occ. pp. $825, Single $1075
New England Region
Double Occ. pp. $875, Single $1125
Above rates do not include airfare. If required, cost of airline tickets will be billed separately. Balance due in full by: May 1, 2012
For more information: 1-800-400-1924